COMMUNITY & BUSINESS FORUM
The Tatton Estate is expanding the ways that you can become involved in the Estate and communicate your ideas.
We are setting up a Community & Business Forum which aims to bring together the residents, community organisations and businesses on or connected to the Estate so to engage in lively discussion. It is just one of the ways in which you can find out about what’s happening on the Estate and contribute ideas about how the community and the Estate can work in partnership.
More specifically the forum will:
- Identify local benefits and opportunities to strengthen collaboration and partnership between members
- Identify local concerns and propose solutions and implement actions to support a stronger, more productive and more innovative community
- Promotime social and economic benefits
- Connection people, communities and organisations and provide information flow and to have greater ownership
- Opportunity to showcase Tatton work and bring community into our projects
The forum will be open to all interested groups and individuals but will specifically invite:
- Brooks Family, Fisher German, Tatton Group, Tenants and Clients
- MP’s & Elected Ward Members for the communities
- Local representatives from all appropriate community organisations
- Representatives of the Local Business Forums / Associations
Any other community-based associations/organisations as agreed by the Chair
THE WORK WE DO
Armed Forces Military Covenant https://www.armedforcescovenant.gov.uk/get-involved/who-has-signed-the-covenant/page/4/
Use of the Heath – Great Race, Knutsford Lions May Day Fayre https://www.knutsfordtimes.com/knutsford-news/15089/agreement-made-for-use-of-knutsford-heath/
The idea currently is to run the forum quarterly, and most likely from Egerton Hall. We are aiming to host the first one in Spring.
We would welcome your views and feedback on our proposal, so please do drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org