10 Fun Christmas Party Games
It may seem a little premature to start planning Christmas party but with only 229 days to go, we are getting excited already.
The best part about Christmas for us are all of the celebrations and parties, especially as we see so many at Stock Farm. So to kick start the Christmas planning season we have pulled together our favourite Christmas games to get any party started!
Whether you are having a Christmas party with family and friends or an office party with co-workers, here’s a list of games that will add some fun to your celebration.
- Fill the Christmas stocking. Divide into teams and have the participants race to fill their team’s hanging stocking with a spoonful of wrapped candy.
- Christmas gift wrap relay. Set up assembly lines of gifts, boxes, scissors, wrapping paper, ribbon, and tape for each team. Either have each player wrap one gift or make an assembly line of workers. Then race to wrap!
- Christmas Carol Charades. Get dramatic! You can’t beat this crowd pleaser, as it is sure to bring the laughs.
- Photo booth. Provide silly props and backdrops for guests to use to get silly in front of a photographer (keep in mind it doesn’t have to be a professional).
- Two truths and a lie. This is a great ice breaker! Each person tells two stories about themselves, two of which are true and one that is not. A great Christmas twist is to name their three worst Christmas gifts; two would be true and one would be false.
- Snowman wrapping contest. Wrap a person as a snowman in toilet paper and decorate. First or best one wins.
- Pin the red nose on Rudolph. The Christmas version of Pin the Tail on the Donkey.
- Name that carol. Make a list of lyrics from songs that only provides 3-4 words from each song (not the title). The person who names all – or the most – songs in a certain amount of time wins.
- Ski Race . Divide into teams, strap on a couple of skis and race in a relay, swapping skis as you go along. A great laugh, testing all skills and abilities.
- Christmas tie game. Use those old Christmas or ugly ties to have some fun. Give each team of two a tie. Using only one hand one person must tie his partner’s tie. First one done wins.
Whether you are looking for an exclusive hire party venue or would like to join us for our Après-ski themed party night, get in touch with us today to find out more.
To enquire about booking your Christmas party at Stock Farm please get in touch below;
Call: 01565 748 963