MIPIM 2018 | Investment | PRS Schemes | Science & Manufacturing Development Sites | Logistics Locations | New Motorway Services
Tatton Estate are pleased to be represented at MIPIM by Henry Brooks and TEM Property (trading name of Tatton Estate Management Ltd) carry out a more strategic asset management role including the promotion of development opportunities, whilst Fisher German LLP look after the day to day management of the assets.
Tatton Estate is the largest private land-owner in Cheshire East, 10 miles south of Manchester and 10 miles west of Manchester Airport, the Estate is therefore ideally placed to take advantage of the major investment in the North-West of the United Kingdom and the government’s commitment to the Northern Powerhouse and major infrastructure investment in HS2, HS3, Manchester Airport and Liverpool deep water super port. In addition to this major investment and commitment the region already has an established cluster of major scientific organisations within the Science Corridor with facilities at Capenhurst, Thornton Science Park, Protos, Daresbury, Birchwood, Jodrell Bank, Alderley Park, Waters Corporation and Hurdsfield.
To support the future growth of the region Tatton Estate are promoting what we believe will be a truly placemaking BTR/PRS opportunity at Tatton Park Gate Village, Knutsford and are already working on a second Garden Village at Tatton Blue Bell Village also in Knutsford.
The Estate also has other strategic sites including Cheshire Gateway on the junction 7 of the M56 and nearby junction 19 of the M6 which could accomodate a variety of occupiers including Motorway Service Area including hotel, a premier Logistics, Science & Advanced Manufacturing Park or a Park & Ride facility to serve Manchester Airport.
Lastly the Estate is also actively marketing a rural retail opportunity of 55,000 sq ft at Millington Hall Farm where a major bar restaurant operator has already been secured. Millington Hall Farm will take advantage of TEM’s expertise in the renewable energy sector and will include a new solar park and battery storage facility.
Henry Brooks, Jim McCain and Rosie Littler will be there and look forward to talking with fellow attendees, in particular those seeking PRS investment opportunities.
There are a number of exciting opportunities across The Tatton Estate:
- Park Gate – premium quality suburban PRS scheme
- Blue Bell – premium quality suburban PRS scheme
- Cheshire Gateway – 185 acres that could deliver a Motorway Service Area, a premier Logistics, Science & Advanced Manufacturing Park or a Park & Ride facility to serve Manchester Airport
- Millington Hall – 55,000sq ft of Hotel, Leisure & Retail opportunities
Services that Tatton Estate offer include:
- Management of Film and Location sites
- Short let accommodation particularly aimed at the professional, staying away from home with work, market
- Event locations for large showcase events, indoor and showground venues
- Multiple serviced office locations